2008年10月3日金曜日

My Favorite movie!

I watched some movies during my summer vacation. I watched Mimi Wo Sumaseba. It is called whisper of the Heart. It is a kind of Japanese comic movie. Shizuku who is a main character and junior high school student likes reading books. She set a target of reading 20 books during summer vacation. When she noticed a book which she borrowed had already read by same person. She wanted to know about him. Then she met a Seiji who is a same school student. She thought he was not polite.

One day his father forgot to bring his lunch, so Shizuku had to bring it for him. He worked at a city library. She left her house and went to the library when she caught sight of a cat. She ran after the cat and reached a store. There was a Seiji’s house. He was making a violin. She was interested in him. He wanted to go to Italy because he wanted to know how to make a good violin. She was depressed because he had a dream, but she had no one. After that, she decided to write a novel.

When she finished writing the novel, she thought that she had to study hard. After that she met Seiji before dawn. He took her to watch the morning sun. Then they promised to marry after ten years.

When I watched it for the first time, I really envy them. If I have a chance, I want to be like them. The movie reminds me of my school days.


0 件のコメント: